Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in Your body.1 Corinthians 6:19-20 |
Physically
- Hair
- Healthy
- 125lbs
- Mascara
- Deodorant
- Water
- Sleep
- Shaved
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30
Emotionally
- Friends
- Journalling
- Expressing
- Music
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalms 139:14
Spiritually
- Meditating
- Memorizing
- Worship
- Prayer
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
Psalms 46:5
We can't give out of what we don't have.
The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.Zephaniah 3:17 |

No comments:
Post a Comment