1. Rebekah Joy Green is my full name.
2. My college professors call me "Rebekah".
3. Most people call me Becky or Becks.
4. I am a female. For all those who were wondering.
5. I was home schooled.
6. I attend Georgia Military College.
7. I have never died my hair a different color.
8. I really like tennis shoes designed like "keds".
9. Mascara is the only make up I wear, most of the time.
11. I never answer my phone. It's always on silent.
12. I'm very health aware. Health freak.
13. I road a donkey in Santorini.
14. I watch Gossip Girl religiously.
15. "13 Reasons Why" changed my life.
16. I love Summertime.
17. I got my cartilage pierced. It was pretty boss.
18. I really do have the most loyal friends.
19. Shopping is my stress relief.
20. I don't like excessive amount of texting.
21. I speed when I go to work.
22. I'm not very good at listening.
23. Black happens to be my most favorite color.
24. I never know what to say when people state that I "look like I've lost weight". Was I fat before ?
25. I use to know everything about Orland Bloom...
26. I'm listening to Gavin Degraw.
27. I have a thing for guys with dark hair... I don't know why.
29. I doodle.
30. Singing lyrics really loudly while driving on the interstate is one of my favorite past times.
31. I recently purchased some jeans that are fabulously sexy.
32. The last pedicure I got was a very traumatic experience.
33. I once cut all my hair off. It was horrid.
34. Toasted English Muffin with American Cheese is delicious.
35. Pleated Shorts make me very happy.
36. I love Sunflowers & Daisies. (:
37. I want to own a golden retriever.
38. I love math even though I'm not good at it.
39. I had an itouch that I loved SO much and it get stolen.
40. Most high schoolers annoy me.
41. I have a MacBook Pro. Enough said.
42. I get on Facebook way too much. I don't even like Facebook.
43. I could really use a hug right now and some encouraging advice.
44. I have a friend that I know, no matter what she would be there for me in a second.
45. It is snowing.
46. I might retake Biology 101.
47. I have an obsession with Forever 21.
48. I overanalyze situations.
49. I have never been kissed.
51. I am insecure.
52. I expect a lot out of people.
53. I wonder if things will ever change.
54. I have ADHD.
55. I don't like people who ask questions.
56. I listen to Ke$ha.
57. I overdramatize eating.
58. I have a difficult time driving with Windshield Wipers going.
59. I want to live in London, England.
60. I'm always cold.
62. I really like for things to be neat but my room is a mess. I don't sleep in there anyway.
63. I like for people to be honest.
64. The movie "He's Not That Into You" changed my opinion on a lot of things.
65. I love people watching.
66. I cuss sometimes.
67. I don't like playing pretend.
68. I use to love playing the piano, a lot.
69. I am told that I resemble Selena Gomez.
70. I laugh a lot.
71. I love learning new things.
72. Music is really important to me.
73. I am good at my job. It may be lame, but I am.
74. I love to read about John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe.
75. I have always wanted to become a nurse.
76. I really do enjoy being single.
77. I want to understand football.
78. Taylor Swift is one of my favorite celebrities.
83. I use to sleep a lot. Now I don't sleep enough.
84. I really like getting letters in the mail.
85. Me and my grandpa use to send each other poems. He lives 27 hours away. When he died, I wrote him one final poem and read it at his funeral. He's always been one of my favorite people.
86. My older sisters will never know how much they affect my life.
87. I like being by myself.
88. I don't believe in love at first.
89. I like analogies.
90. I haven't read my Bible in a long time.
91. I don't like surprises.
92. A woman once cussed me out for calling her "sir" by accident.
93. I don't like crying in front of people, it pisses me off.
94. I don't like drinking. I don't need alcohol to have a good time.
95. Pollen is flower sperm. Think about that when you're cleaning it off of your car.
96. I have become my own worst critic.
97. Having a family is really important to me.
98. I don't want to give my entire life to a person and have them in return throw it away.
99. I'm a daily prodigal child. God is constant and forgiving.
100. No matter where I go or what I do... I will always have my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment